Thompson Funeral Home is located in a beautiful, spacious, Victorian home, one block from Main St. in Ridgway, PA. The building has been a funeral home since 1938. It became Thompson Funeral Home in 1989, when David W. Thompson purchased what was then the Lehman Funeral Home. Dave has been a licensed funeral director since 1988. He graduated from Gannon College and the Pittsburgh Institute of Mortuary Science. Dave and his wife, Nancy, have been married since 1995 and she is involved in various aspects of the business. They have two children, Katie and William.